2.26.2014

90s nostalgia.


Fresh. from 4L150N on 8tracks Radio.


So, continuing the theme of nostalgia... here's my ultimate 90s rock/alternative hits playlist.
And although it's rather old, I've recently stumbled upon a couple of YouTube videos about the 90s tag, and that combined with my playlist inspired me to do my own. So, here it is!


1. Favorite Toys:
Kitty Kitty Kittens, Tomagotchi/Nano Pets, My Little Pony, & Skydancers. 


2. Favorite Advertisement
:


    3. N'SYNC or Backstreet Boys?:
    Backstreets all the way.



    4. Weirdest Fashion Trend:
Those strange, uncomfortable chokers.


5. Favorite Collectible:
Without a doubt, Pokémon Cards & Beanie Babies



6. Favorite Beanie Baby:
This guy. He's still on my bookshelf.


7. Favorite Game System and Game:

 
Hands down, N64 Pokémon Snap & Mario Tennis.

8. Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie:
  
Tru Confessions, where Shia Labeouf played a retarded boy.



9. Favorite Music Artist:
I went through a phase where literally all I listened to was Jewel or Britney.


10. Favorite Nick Jr. Show:
 
 Maurice Sendak's Little Bear.


11. Favorite Candy:
  
Sour Starbursts before they changed the flavors. The original had watermelon, blue raspberry, green apple, and sour cherry.


12. Favorite Game? 
 
 Milton Bradley's Guess Who?


13. Favorite McDonald's Happy Meal Toy:
 
Teenie Beanies.  But I also LOVED the golden Pokémon cards from Burger King.
14. Favorite Book:
 
 Bridge to Terabithia and The Giver.



15. Favorite Clothing Store:
 
I think every girl shopped at Limited Too in the 90s.

 
16. What I Watched When I Got Home From School: 
 
I always watched  Pokémon ( I was obsessed, obviously), Arthur, & Zoom. Sometimes Full House or Sailor Moon, too.



17. Favorite TV Shows:
 
Anything on SNICK.

So, there you have it. My 90s autobiography! ^_^
    

No comments:

Post a Comment