2.19.2014

scents of spring.




I am super excited to say that it's finally beginning to feel like spring! Georgia obviously has bipolar weather. Just a week ago, I was snowed in. Now it's 62° and I don't even need a jacket. It's pretty fantastic and, actually, a little odd. I've always been a fall/winter person, but it's been so cold here this year that I'm ready for some sunshine.

Anyways, with the new season comes new fragrances! Call me a little crazy, but I will change out literally everything I have depending on the season: lotions, shower gels, hand soaps/sanitizers, perfumes, candles... EVERYTHING. When I think spring, I think floral. I've never really been into floral scents, but some of these are to die for. I tend to go a little overboard... but I'm obsessed with change every season!

So here are some of my favorites for the rapidly approaching spring season! ^_^
They're labeled as follows: (location purchased) name- key notes/fragrances
----------------------------------------------------------

Lotion: (Victoria's Secret) Love Rush- wild currant & bright lily
Hand Soap: (Bath & Body Works) Fresh Picked Apple Blossoms- gala apples, pink grapefruit, apricot nectar, soft musks
Perfume: (Aerie) Vintage Lace Eau De Toilette- honeysuckle & vanilla
Fragrance Mist/Lotion/Shower Gel: (Bath & Body Works) Velvet Sugar- wild strawberry, white nectarine, pear blossom, apple nectar
----------------------------------------------------------
And I've also recently ordered these from Bath & Body Works' Spring St. Sweet Shop collection:

Sanitizers: Sugar Berry Shortcake, Orange Creamsicle Swirl, Pink Vanilla Macaron, Fresh Honeydew Lemonade & Lemon Meringue Tart

Candles: Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut, Raspberry Peach Macaron, & Frosted Cupcake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment